5---TAG

Friday 2 May 2008

 

Well keeping with the tradition of replying to tags in the blog world…

The people I hate are

  1. people who snore loudly

Man they are really very annoying. I hate people who disturb my peaceful and very valuable sleep

  1. people who say they are not hungry and yet keep digging into your plate

Don’t get me wrong, but yeah I love my food. I am one of those who believe that I live to eat. I don’t sharing my food. Well if you are hungry please say so and join in. But whats with the, “I am dieting ..ohh how can you eat that …it is so oily” and they cant keep their paws off my plate

  1. terrorists

Well fine, we do have a population explostion problem in this world…but I think we would rely on Darwin’s theories to settle that probem…I don’t think that we need their intervention or help of any sort.

  1. Hypocrites

I don’t think I need to say why for this one…pretty obvious.

  1. Sneaks

Well if you got something to say , have the guts to say it to ones face not behind his back…they are by far the most dangerous breed walking this planet J

8 comments:

angana said...

simply awesome! hehee :) specially the snoring n the "people who say they r not hungry.." .. i always hate 'em!

Macadamia The Nut said...

Lol!! how come I never thought of 'the snorers' :D

Nefariousoutlook said...

@ exploring life
welcome to the club

@macadamia
hehe...wait ..a tag will come your way soon :)

Ilyas Kazi said...

really lol... people who say de are hungree...

Occasional Brilliance said...

i live with two snorers. so im immune now. but i hate people who sneeze on other people... trust me, there are many...

Nefariousoutlook said...

@bubbles.

yes i agree..there are many :)

Anonymous said...

i don't like to share my food either lol i guess it's the nice thing to offer some of your food.. but i'd rather not haha

Nefariousoutlook said...

@noelia

hehe..thanks for dropping by..