Keys!!!!

Monday 28 April 2008

 

....i have the keys to the mixed up mind

to the twisted me

to the unhappy me

to the unreasonable me

to the loud me

to the uncouth me

to the illogical me

i have the keys to the door of my self

my ugly self

my nonchalant self and yet everything affects me

to my not-so-funny self

to the self that i do not love

and therefore no one knocks

i have the key i say

open it...

they hesitate

they laugh and they walk away

and i am waiting with the key in my hand...

3 comments:

Occasional Brilliance said...

believe me, its not going to do anyone any good to wait for those too silly to want to figure out what you are about... go ahead and take the plunge... :) it'll free you

Nefariousoutlook said...

@ bubbles

will keep that in mind :)

scintilla said...

I quite liked this one...

Meaningful and real. The reader can connect with what's written...as nothing is out of place in the piece. I liked the concept too.

Keep writing :)